Thursday, May 19, 2011

Haul From Last Weekend at Amber's!

Okay well this is late LOL Seeing as it is almost the next weekend but still :P Last weekend me & my hubby London went to Amber's (http://rainbowsandsparklesblog.blogspot.com/) House and had a blast! We went to tons of stores and got a bunch of goodies! My poor hubby was dragged by us to Sally's, Ross, Ulta, Charming Charlie's, and a mall and most the stores in it lol. So here are some pictures of what I got! First I will include the picture I took at her house, but I took better ones here so you could see everything better :)

Tomorrow is the LAST day to enter my blog giveaway so enter if you haven't and pass it along too!
You can Enter HERE

The top row is a Runts scented polish set that me & Amber found at Ross for $3.99,
And the bottom row from left to right is Sally Hansen Crackle in Distressed Denim, Vintage Violet,  Antiqued Gold, Butter London's-Dosh, Essie-Pretty Edgy, & Essie-Demure Vixen.

Top Row: Essence-Where is the Party?, Wet n Wild Hannah-Pinktana & Blue Wants to Be A Millionaire,  Essence-Pointbreak, & My Boyfriend's Jeans
Bottom Row: Finger Paints-Hue Rang?, Laugh my Art Off & Give Pink A Chance, OPI-I juggle Men, Chg- White Cap, And A random brand of polish I found at Ross lol I can't find a color Name.

Nicole by OPI colors Never Give Up, Me + Blue, & Leaf Me Alone! ( I scored the last one for $99 at Ross!)


Let me know what you would like to see in coming up posts! I just painted my nails with Zoya-Barbie & should have it posted tomorrow! <3 you guys!

& For fun here is a picture Amber took of me and my hubby at Charming Charlie's! I put a Tiara on London HAHA Bad picture of me though D:

5 comments:

  1. Cute pic of you and the hubby!! Great haul!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome stuff!
    i have the runts polishes and i warn you - the formula is terrible.
    they are really latex-y and they peel right off if you nick it at all. you can't wear them without topcoat.
    also they are actually kinda metallic/frosty, even though they look creme in the bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had loads of fun! :D
    Beautiful haul too, very bright and colourful~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! All that stuff looks amazing!

    ... I gave you an award on my blog, if you want to check it out: http://definitely-addicted.blogspot.com/2011/05/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!