Monday, May 2, 2011

Zoya Charla

Hi You guys! Sorry I haven't been on, the past two days I was hanging out with Amber from http://rainbowsandsparklesblog.blogspot.com/ <3 We got to meet and had a awesome time! We went out to dinner with her hubby & my daughter then the next day we went to Mammoth Caves and it was really cool! We stopped by a store to try to squeeze in some polish shopping but it was sort of a bust! They didn't have much but I did get Hard Candy's Beetle which I have been wanting! Here is what was on my nails the past few days! I think I'm going to repaint them pink today..either Zoya Barbie, Jolene, or Kiki..

<3 you guys and I am so excited that I have 64 followers!! In 11 days!!

This polish is SO pretty I love it! It makes me think of mermaids!!
It seriously has to be in my top 5 or 10 fav polishes I have so far!!

Zoya Nail Polish in Charla can be best described as: tropical blue sparkling metallic. An expensive-looking metallic shade for summer.

5 comments:

  1. I vote Kiki for the pink! I remember it from your other post and I love it! LOL. I'm really hooked on bright colors right now, lol. BTW, you are getting me hooked on polish. I usually buy one or two new colors a year, but in the past month I've gotten two new colors! LOL They are both Sally Hansen xtreme wear, and they are both purple shades (the first is lacey lilac that you have the pic of, and the other is purple potion, which I bought the other day). I still suck at painting my nails, but it is waaaay easier and cheaper than dying my hair random colors! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Hopefully you don't get mad at me if you get uber addicted like me hahaha You get better, seriously it took me a few months of painting mine like every 2 days but I can SO much easier now it is awesome!! I never thought I'd be able to paint them fairly neat! I still go over my cuticles on accident some but usually I don't make a huge mess like before, and I clean up the mess I do make with a brush dipped in polish remover!

    BTW I so plan to get purple put in my hair after london gets home, going to get hair salon to try it since I need a cut anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color! I cannot wait to try mine, it really does remind me of mermaids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its gorgeous!!! I love it. Looks great on your skintone too. <3

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!