Friday, May 27, 2011

Barielle Elle's Spell Swatches!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted too much lately : ( No excuse really just been hanging around on my new comfy couch and mostly doing nothing. But I did get my Barielle order that I placed on Tuesday already! They were on sale + I used a 15% off code and I got 10 polishes for $25.50, they are normally $8 each!! These are my first ones but I have heard great things form their brand! This is Elle's Spell, I love it! I am a huge fan of polishes with flakies! & Jelly based polishes and this is both! Takes a few coats but it is so pretty!
Barielle Elle's Spell


Barielle Elle's Spell

Barielle Elle's Spell
Here are three pictures lol They pretty much all look about the same, they are so close it is hard to decide which so I posted all three! <3 you guys!

5 comments:

  1. Yep, gotta add this one to my wishlist too XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty Sarah...so glad I ordered it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Ignore the messed up index finger nail haha I hit it when it was wet :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay i'm glad u did the color i told ya to do! i love it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg this color is sexy im mad i didnt pick up this color damnit =)

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!