Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Zoya Mod Mattes ^-^

Hey guys! Hope everybody has a fantastically awesome day today!!!
Just wanted to swatch these quickly for you all, I did them with and without a topcoat :) I love phoebe.
Not too much to say right now.. I did these yesterday, so there will be a new post later today or tonight probably, my nails are nekkid atm I am waiting for my packages that come today! And I got some in the mail today (Ching Glaze FYI, 2NITE, Sci-fi, starboard, ingrid, swing baby, & Color club's Alias, Alter ego & ulterior motive. I also lucked out and got hard candy's beetle in the store the other day!! Comment below if you have a preference in any you'd like to see first, or any of my polishes!

 Zoya Phoebe
Zoya Phoboe + top coat

Zoya Mitzi
 Zoya Mitzi + topcoat

Zoya Lolly

Zoya Lolly + topcoat

1 comment:

  1. Those are like, my three favorite colors! I love them all in the matte, I think because it is different. :)

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!