Friday, May 20, 2011

Zoya Barbie stamped with BM plate 201

Hey everybody :) I hope you are all having wonderful Fridays! Mine is pretty good, still a little shaken up about a terrifying spider that was in my kitchen this morning though D: They scare the f*ck outta me lol But other than that it has been a pretty good day :) Me and my hubby took Sky to the park since it was sunny and warm. 
Here are pictures from the park :)
Skylar in the swing :)

And my hubby London and our daughter Sky <3

And the reason you all are here hehe Pictures of Zoya's Barbie, which I surprisingly loved..it's not really a "Sarah" color but I liked it a lot!

"Zoya Nail Polish in Barbie can be best described as: Soft, warm medium baby pink with very subtle hot pink shimmer. An adorable girly shade to accent any outfit." (description from the Zoya website)
Zoya-Barbie


Zoya-Barbie

Zoya-Barbie stamped with China Glaze-Admire outdoors in the sunlight

Zoya-Barbie stamped with China Glaze-Admire indoors with flash

8 comments:

  1. I love this! It's pretty girly, which I normally don't like, but with the stamps it is just so fancy looking... I love it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw she is such a cutie!

    I'm new to stamping and I'm getting annoyed that the image is not coming out so good. But I'm sure eventually it'll come out like yours above. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Veronica practice helps! Also the polishes used, the konad ones are pricy usually I use Sally Hansen insta dry those have worked well for me! And if you file your stamper a little it helps pick up the polish better. Hope any of that helps you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is your girl? *squish* Oh yeah, Barbie is pretty, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink is my color and this one is great! LOVE the stamping, too.

    I agree with Kari, your little girl is a DOLL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought Barbie during the last Zoya sale specifically for my daughter. She's the typical 8 year old obsessed with those anatomically disproportionate dolls LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so cute!!! and everytime I see a spider I am scared for hours too!!!

    That mani screams barbie!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww skylar is SOOOO adorable!

    And that pink is amazingly beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!