Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hard Candy's Beetle + holo franken polish made with it!

Here is a swatch of Hard Candy's Beetle :)
(indoors, with flash)
 Here it is without flash outside
 And sicne I already had it on I figured, "Hey why not see how it looks matte?"
Here is Beetle matte, outside.


And now without further ado..

The prettiest out of the lot of frankens I made today (more to post later)
I am in love, it's crazy how much the pigment changed the color of this..it didn't with the others I tried but meh! I love it!!

7 comments:

  1. I'm curious as to whats in this franken? Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its amazing how much it changed the color! But I looooove the holo effect!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the holo! so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa, both are gorgeous! also, I gave you an award! check it out on my blog =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! love how it changes with flash, sunlight, and Matte, now it's on my must have list, (or wish list) LOL Gorgeous color. I am crazy about it.

    Love,

    George :)

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!