Sunday, May 22, 2011

Silver, Black & White Leopard print Mani

Last night I stamped my nails with BM-221 I decided on Leopard print! I painted my nails with Finger Paints-Paper Mache (white creme finish) And stamped over that with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Silver Sweep.. lol then I stamped once more with the same image on the plate but I used Konad black stamping polish. The design smudged some (I use Seche Vite no idea why it smudges sometimes : /) But I am not pro at stamping yet but I can tell I am improving! I also painted over SV with Essie's Matte about you to see how it would look matte as well  Hope you all enjoy, even with the smudging I like this more than I thought I would! Nowhere near perfect but I think it is cute. Have a awesome day! *Oh and sorry I know I didn't do very well on the clean up but I had to take pictures and post this before Sky woke from her nap!)
With SV topcoat
:( My poor pinky nail keeps breaking! It is the weakest the rest are pretty tough I don't get it!
With SV topcoat
(You can click to enlarge)
Matte-ified! 

Matte-ified!
(You can click to enlarge)
 (you can click the horizontal ones to enlarge to see it better if you wish, my blog layout won't let me make them bigger without looking weird and being behind text & such lol)

Have a good day/night! 

6 comments:

  1. Very nice!! I love the silver spots underneath!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man this is an awesome idea
    i shall be doing this!! and i'll link back to you of course.

    also it looks GORGEOUS matte! and i don't usually like matte!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of silver behind black!! But what is funny is that my pinky seems to be the strongest nail for me! It never breaks and I have to keep filing it down to match the others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea im going to have to try it. i understand about the pinky for me its my middle finger on my right hand just keeps breaking.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!