Monday, May 2, 2011

Kreativ Blogger award!

I got the Kreativ Blogger Award! :D



Thank you to Traci at The Trace Face Philes for giving me this award ^_^

The Rules!
  • Write 10 facts about yourself.
  • Pass the award along to 10 other bloggers and tell them about the award!
10 facts about me, Sarah! In no particular order.

1. [Obvious] I am addicted to nail polish, I have 276 bottles.. D:
2. I have severe anxiety, mostly of driving but also social anxiety, I drive when I MUST and usually only when I must. I have used one tank of gas in the past 5 months.
3. I have the most beautiful daughter int he world named Skylar, she is nineteen month old and the light of my life. <3 (and for proof here is a picture, she was 12 months)
4.  I have dyselxia with both numbers and letters.
5.  I love soda, and drink way too much of it!
6.  I love cupcakes, besides nail polish they are my addiction, anything with cupcakes & especially making them!
7.  I am married to an amazing guy named London, he has made me happier than I ever imagined I could be. We have been together for 6 years & married for three. He is in the army, currently deployed but about to come home shortly!
8.  I am ridiculously indecisive. Almost every decision I make-even the tiniest ones are really hard for me! It is really really bad and I hate it, but even little decisions are very tough for me.
9.  I have insomnia, and have ever since I can remember!
10. My favorite color is purple!

11. OMG adding another because I can't believe I forgot! I HATE, LOATHE metal utensils, and glasses you drink from I cannot use them and only use plastic unless I am out in a restaurant. UGH they make me cringe I hate any, metal in my mouth always have then braces made it so much worse.

I give this award to:

D: Everyblog i go to already has this at least the ones I follow *hides*

4 comments:

  1. haha I was recently given this award and thought "Oh gawd everyone I follow already has done it!" and most people don't even know who I am yet. So I was wondering if it's ok to just not pass it on. Now I know it is! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am hoping it is! hehe I mean I don't think the blog police will get us :D I looked but I seriously couldn't find enough people I think I found two but then gave up haha

    <3 Ty for being a follower! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! :D :D I'm always super indecisive too. I always make whoever I'm with pick our seats at the movie theatre... always. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!!! Your daughter is adorable BTW!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!