Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Alessandro Lucky Violet - Swatches & Review

Hey guys Today's post features a new-to-me polish brand that is popular in the UK and finally available in the US! Alessandro! I have a gorgeous shade to show you!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Alessandro Lucky Violet  (5) Alessandro Lucky Violet Collage
Macro shot on the nail vs Bottle shot macro.
Alessandro Lucky Violet  (1)
Lucky Violet

I applied three thin coats for full opacity. The formula went on smoothly with little effort.
Purples can be such a pain so I did color correct this a bit! It's kind of odd, it dries darker than the bottle and almost looks like a completely different polish! It's slammed full of gorgeous purple and blue shimmers, which I think is why it looks so different from the bottle. In the bottle it almost looks duo chrome.
I love how the flash makes the shimmer pop! Lucky Violet reminds me of Illamasqua Poke a bit!

I have to say I really love the bottle design, it's nice and practical. When you screw on the cap it always screws on right which with some square lids can be annoying (though they typically can be removed and fixed- it can be annoying)

Alessandro nail polish can be purchased from http://www.alessandro-international.co.uk retails for $12.00 ea.

You can follow them via Facebook!



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!