Friday, April 5, 2013

Chick Nail Polish - Swatches & Review

Hey guys!  Today's post is my first experience with the brand Chick Nail Polish!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Chick Nail Polish
All A Twitter, Biker Chick, Flicker, Hipster Chick, Raven's Egg, & Rocker Chick.
Chick Nail Polish All A Twitter
All A Twitter
"All A Twitter will have all of the Chick's in the room wanting to know where you got your eggshell blue nails that make you stand out from the crowd."

I applied two thin and easy coats.
Chick Nail Polish Biker Chick
Biker Chick
"A shimmery silver foil will take you from the office to date night."

Two thin coats, just the typical silver foil. Easy formula.
Chick Nail Polish Flicker
Flicker
"A playful vivid pink that will remind you not to take yourself or life too seriously."

Three thin coats, application was easy a bit thin and streaky at first but leveled out well.
Chick Nail Polish Hipster Chick
Hipster Chick
"A really different lime green packed full of twinkling glitter."

Three thin coats, application was smooth.
Chick Nail Polish Raven's Egg
Raven's Egg
"A deep navy blue with a hint of shimmer."

Two thin coats, easy application. Gorgeous piercing blue! 
Reminds me of a darker version of China Glaze Frostbite.
Chick Nail Polish Rocker Chick
Rocker Chick
"A beautiful blackened plum with fine magenta and copper micro-shimmer."

Two thin coats, I know I'm saying this a lot. This polish is so pretty, dark and shimmer packed!

_____________________________________________________

Chick Nail Polish is available for purchase from Llarowe and from the Chick website.
and retails for $8.00 ea.


Keep up with Chick Nail Polish on Facebook and Twitter.

These all had a fantastic formula and I'm very impressed with this brand!
Which is your favorite?


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

9 comments:

  1. Great swatches! There are some real winners in this collection. My favorites are All a Twitter and Hipster Chick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hipster Chick is probably my favorite because of the glitter. It's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow some gorgeous polishes here!! Love All A twitter x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great; I've not heard of this brand before. I think All A Twitter appeals to me most - probably the time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous swatches!! I've been curious about this brand... I'm really loving Hipster Chick and Flicker

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hipster Chick is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hipster Chick is going on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just added Hipster Chick to my wish list. No lie, this will probably be my favorite green in my collection.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!