Saturday, April 13, 2013

Milani New High Speed Fast Dry Shades - Swatches & Review

I really wish I could think of different ways to start these! It is so repetitive, but I'm not creative enough :P
Today's post is of the six newer Milani High Speed Fast Dry polishes!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Milani High Speed Fast Dry 2013 (1)
Quick Teal, Flaming Race, Rapid Orchid, Instant Pearl, Pink Express & Move On Mauve.
Milani Quick Teal
Quick Teal

Two easy coats. Good formula, pretty shade.
It appears a little sheer in spots in the photograph but it didn't in person. 
Milani Flaming Race
Flaming Race

I used two coats, Flaming Race has a terrific formula!
I love this shade, it's very tropical. I want to use it in a gradient with yellow and orange!
Milani Rapid Orchid
Rapid Orchid

Two coats again, and the formula was wonderful like FR.
It's very dark, it basically looks like black except around the edges.
Milani Instant Pearl
Instant Pearl

I used three thin coats, it's a little thin so you have to apply it carefully especially with the brushstrokes.
Not my bag, I just don't like pearly whites but it's one of the better ones that I have seen/tried.
Milani Pink Express
Pink Express

Three thin coats, formula was good but a little harder than FR and RO's, nothing too hard to handle though.
Just apply it in thin coats! Pretty baby pink
Milani Move On Mauve
Move On Mauve

Two coats for opacity. I should have used slightly thinner coats and let it dry fully before applying the second coat,
 I didn't so it looks less smooth than it applies. I like this one a lot more than I anticipated.

____________________________________________________________


Keep up with Milani through Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

The High Speed Fast Dry polishes retail for $4.99 ea.
I'm a really big fan of the Milani HSFD formula's, they are probably my favorite Milani formula in fact.
I did feel like a couple of these were just slightly less than par for the other HSFD polishes I've tried though.



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

6 comments:

  1. Adoooooooooooooro Milani, tenho alguns e são meus xodós!
    Desta coleção os meus preferidos foram os Quick Teal e o Rapid Orchid!

    Beijo e excelente fim-de-semana flor!
    www.unhasemdestaque.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just spotted these at my local drugstore and will absolutely be picking up Flaming Race! It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flaming Race looks awesome! I'll have to keep a lookout for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rapid Orchid looks gorgeous. Kinda resembles Essie Luxedo, but redder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh thanks for this! I haven't tried any of the HSFD polishes and the colors are always calling my name whenever I see them. I have to get them now!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!