Sunday, April 21, 2013

Shimmer Polish Swatches & Review Part One

Hey guys! Today's post is featuring seven beautiful Shimmer nail polish shades!
And come back tomorrow to see seven more!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Shimmer Swatches Part One Shimmer Macros Shimmer Alessandra
Alessandra - One coat over Jade Pimento Doce
Coral Red Glitter Polish
Shimmer Candace
Candance - One coat over Jade Cappiccino.
Gold Holo and Black Glitter Polish
Shimmer Irene (3)
Shimmer Irene (1) 
Irene - Two coats.
Champagne Golden Silver Glitter Polish
Shimmer Irene (2)
Irene "gradient" on Jade D'vino. I was out of sponges so I just used the brush..didn't come out great lol!
Shimmer Jennifer (1)
Jennifer - One coat over Jade Rosa do Deserto.
Soft Blue, Periwinkle Glitter Polish! 
Some bottles may have black glitter as well!
Shimmer Karen
Karen - One coat over Licorde Armarena.
Lavender pink with a hint a plum Glitter Polish
Shimmer Kim (2) Shimmer Kim (1)
Kim - One coat over Jade Black Jack.
Blue Purple Mixed Glitter Polish!
Similar to Jenny, with a large variety of color glitters. 
Shimmer Liana
Liana - One coat over Chick Biker Chick.
Midnight Navy Blue Glitter Polish
_______________________________________________________

I'm loving these! Especially Candace over Cappuccino just a gorgeous combo!
I can't even stress enough how amazing the formula on all of these are, seriously each and every one spreads the glitter so easily and evenly. They almost puts themselves on.  


Shimmer Polish can be purchased from the Shimmer website or from Etsy.
Shimmer polishes retail for $12.00 ea. Kind of steep, but the formulas are impeccable.

Follow on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

7 comments:

  1. These are all really pretty, but I think I like Kim and Karen the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your swatches are always so beautiful :) I like Jennifer and Liana the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! I like Kim the most :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindíssimos!!

    Beijoooooo
    www.unhasemdestaque.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!