Friday, April 19, 2013

Jade Cremoso Collection - Swatches & Review Part Two

Hey guys! Here is my Part Two of the Jade Cremoso collection! See Part one here.


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Jade Part Two
Licor de Amarena, Musa do Verao, Pimenta Doce, Pink Pop, Rosa Retro, Rosa do Deserto & D'vino.
Jade Licor De Amarena
Licor de Amarena - Two coats. 
Plum/pink creme

Jade Musa Do Verano
Musa Do Verao - Two coats.
Pinky coral creme
Jade Pink Pop
Pink Pop - Three coats. 
Barbie pink creme
Jade Rose Retro
Rosa Retro - Three coats.
Nude mauvey pink creme
Jade Rose Do Deserto
Rosa do Deserto - Three coats.
Delicate milky pink creme
Jade Pimento Doce
Pimenta Doce - Two coats.
Vivid coral red
Jade Dvino
D'vino - Three coats.
Wine/purple creme
________________________________________________________


Jade Nail Polish is available from purchase though Llarowe.
These are priced very affordable at only $5.00 ea. 

So,e of these are squishier than others but they all had pretty good formulas! Non caused me any problems.
Licor de Amarena, Musa do Verao and Pink pop are my favorites! So pretty! The reds are amazing aswell!
Here is a recap collage!
Jade Collage
What do you guys think about these?



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

5 comments:

  1. Do you have a post on how you take your pictures? What you use....camera, lighting, etc? They're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I don't currently but I could try to post that when I have some time when reviews slow down a bit! Thank you so much! I will definitely try to do that in the next few weeks!

      Delete
  2. I kind of... Want them all? Haha your swatches are too pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!