Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pahlish April Showers Duo - Swatches & Review!

Hey guys! Late post today, sorry! Meant to post earlier but we had to get groceries and I got a much needed hair cut! Today's post is the new LE April Showers Duo from Pahlish!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Pahlish April Showers Duo Pahlish Ocean Gone Wrong Macro Pahlish through Still and Storm (2) Pahlish through Still and Storm (1)
Through Still and Storm
"Opaque slate blue creme with electric blue shimmer and small charcoal flakes"

Two coats required for opacity, formula is a bit streaky but not difficult. It looked a little streaky but then after topcoat it didn't! And when I say streaky I don't mean bald spots, but it just looked a bit uneven before TC. Seriously so gorgeous, the shimmer and flakies /drool.
It's in between bright and muted, and I absolutely love that!
Pahlish Ocean Gone Wrong (4) Pahlish Ocean Gone Wrong (1) Pahlish Ocean Gone Wrong (3) Pahlish Ocean Gone Wrong (5)

Ocean Gone Wrong
"Clear based glitter topper with a blend of gunmetal and navy metallic glitter, violet shimmer, blue dots, and small light blue metallic squares"

I added one coat of Ocean Gone Wrong to Through Still & Storm and holy crap!
Such a perfect combination, even caught my hubbies eye! I posted a big ass macro of this so show the absolutely beautiful shimmers! So sparkly, I need to try it over other combos!
______________________________________________________________

The April Showers Duo will launch on Friday April 12th at 7 PM CST, along with the new collection Experimental Methods!

Pahlish is available for purchase from Shannon's Etsy shop for $9.00 ea.

Stay updated with Pahlish through Facebook!
Pahlish April Showers Duo Collage
This duo is seriously stunning! I highly recommend it!!
And who else is currently experiencing April showers? We have been a couple days now!


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

8 comments:

  1. Through Still and Storm is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are perfect together. Great shades!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Through Still and Storm is a very cool polish, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uau, são muito lindos e a combinação ficou perfeita!

    Beijooooo
    www.unhasemdestaque.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these colors! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! They look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That glitter is so pretty! It'd probably look gorgeous in a jelly sandwich!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!