Sunday, April 28, 2013

Barielle Summer Brights Collection - Swatches & Review!

Hey guys! I'm sure most of you have already seen the new Summer Brights collection from Barielle, but here it is anyway!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Barielle Summer Brights (1)
Blue Capri, Cosmic Kiss, Pink Flip-Flops, Lemon Drops, & Sweet Addiction.
Barielle Blue Capri
Blue Capri "royal creamy blue"

Two easy coats. So close to being a one coater! Formula wise this is the thickest, but still very easy to apply.
Barielle Cosmic Kiss
Cosmic Kiss "creamy deep pink"

Two coats, application was a breeze, probably the best formula of the bunch.
Barielle Pink Flip-Flops
Pink Flip-Flops "creamy baby pink"

Three thin coats. Application was easy but a little streaky, evened out nicely with the third coat though.
Barielle Lemon Drops
Lemon Drops "sun yellow creme"

Three thin coats, application was similar to Pink Flip Flops.
Barielle Sweet Addiction
Sweet Addiction "creme green"

Two easy coats. The formula was in between it was thicker than the others but thinner than the blue.

_______________________________________________________

I really love this collecton and the Sweet Treats spring collection, I'm impressed by Barielle this year!
They're just cremes but since I've been wearing so much glitter it's a nice change of pace. I'm enjoying these clean bright colors! I recommend signing up for Barielle's newsletters, they have pretty frequent deals & discounts!


You can purchase Barielle nail polish from http://www.barielle.com/ for $8.00.

Stay updated with Barielle through Facebook & Twitter!


For a little extra fun, here is a quick freehand leopard print mani I did with Pink Flip-Flops, Lemon Drops, & Cosmic Kiss!
IMG_5275 IMG_5280

    What do you guys think about this collection?Barielle Summer Brights (2)

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

8 comments:

  1. I love this collection! Such bright, cheery colors. Leopard nail art turned out very cute, even though I thought it was cameo print at first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that nail art. Its a really creative way to do leopard print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are gorgeous! Love the nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all great colours - so simple and bright! I love the yellow and pinks together in your leopard print too - that's so summery :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are lovely. Ivactually dont own any Barielle polishes, but CaprI and Lemondrops need ro find their way to my polish bin! Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!