Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Butter London Jack The Lad & Tart With A Heart - Swatches & Review

Hey all, first I want to start this post by saying I hope that you all are safe and your loved ones are safe, I'm not sure if I have any Boston readers but you guys are in my deepest thoughts right now.
If you or somebody you know is currently looking for somebody or if you have information please check out Google's site for the Boston marathon explosions Here.

And in news of polish today, this post is featuring two amazing Butter London polishes enjoy!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Butter London Jack the Lad (4)Butter London Tart With A HeartIMG_26l87Butter London Jack the Lad (3)Butter London Jack the Lad (2)Butter London Jack the Lad (1)
Jack The Lad
"Opaque, moss green shimmer with gold, turquoise, and green micro glitter." 

I used three thin coats for full opacity. This is such a gorgeous intricate rich shade!
The formula was very smooth and easy to work with. A little thin but it doesn't run or pool.
Butter London Tart With A Heart (2)Butter London Tart With A Heart (1)
Tart With A Heart
A clear base with gold microglitter and opalescent glitter.

I layered two thin coats over Jack The Lad. This manicure was so complex and gorgeous!
The formula was perfect, no issues with spreading the glitter evenly at all.
Butter London Tart With A Heart Matte
Then I decided to make it matte! I mattified it with one coat of Butter London's Matte Finish Topcoat.
Butter London Tart With A Heart (5)Butter London Tart With A Heart (4)
I also layered one coat over China Glaze When Stars Collide, which is a insanely beautiful combination!

_________________________________________________________


Butter London polishes can be purchased from the Butter London website
 Or from any of the following websites & stores.

Follow Butter London on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to keep track of new collections and nail trends!





*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

14 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS swatches!! Makes me want to put these on RIGHT.NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jack the Lad is gorgeous! Nice macro shot - I didn't realize how much it had to it alone. I thought it was just a slight metallic green! Great swatches, now I'll be adding that one to my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS swatches! I definitely need Jack The Lad now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS swatches! I love Tart with a Heart! It was one of my very first butter LONDONs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning! Love your pics, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your application is so perfect!! Jack the Lad looks beautiful. Is that iridescent glitter in there? or is that the green micro glitter that really pops? it's so pretty. I only have a few BL that I got in swaps, and they are all amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These swatches are gorgeous! Love how you did the matte version, as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jack the lad is such a nice green! Can't believe I haven't seen it until now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jack The Lad is so gorgeous! It looks amazing with the glitter on top.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jack the Lad is so gorgeous and I love it on you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tart with a Heart is such a cool glitter! It looks good over EVERYTHING. Jack the Lad is super pretty too - on me it looks more tealish, I guess that's my skintone :)

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!