Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Daring Digits Daft Set! - Swatches & Review

Hey guys! I'm really excited about today's post! It's the Daft Punk Set/Duo from Daring Digits!

I share the love that Ashley has for Daft Punk so it makes me love these even more!
The polishes were inspired by the helmets that they wear, and Ash did a terrific job capturing them!
But you don't have to be a fan to love these, so don't fret ;)

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Daring Digit Daft Macros
Daring Digits Guy Manuel (2) Daring Digits Guy Manuel (1)
Guy-Manuel
"This is Guy-Manuel. It has a very light gold shimmer base and a rainbow of square glitters and fine and medium gold hexes. These polishes are inspired by their helmets."

I layered two very thin coats over Milani Rapid Orchid.
Formula is great, disperses nicely with good glitter coverage.
Daring Digits Thomas (1) Daring Digits Thomas (5) Daring Digits Thomas (4)
Thomas
"This is Thomas. It has a very light silver shimmer base and medium and small red squares and hexes black squares fine silver hexes medium silver squares and large mirror reflective hexes. This polish is inspired by the Daft Punk Helmets"

Two very thin coats over Jade Adoravel Sedutora.
The formula is really good, great dispersing  The larger glitters are more sparse but the smaller glitter is distributed perfectly. Gorgeous micro shimmer in both!
_____________________________________________________________________

You can purchase Daring Digits from http://www.ddpolish.com/ for $8.00 each or $14.00 for the set!

Keep up with Ash on FacebookInstagramTwitter, and on her blog.
Daring Digits Daft Set
Is anybody else a big Daft Punk fan? My hubby got me into them when we met and I fell in love!
They are definitely amongst my few favorite bands/groups!



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

2 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!