Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Smitten Polish - Swatches & Review!

Hi all! Today's post is an assortment of gorgeous Smitten polishes! Including three from the new Speck-tacular collection and one from the Berrydrops collection!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Smitten Nail Polish Smitten macros Smitten Butter Mint (2)
Butter Mint - Three thin coats.
Bright minty green crelly base with black glitters in various sizes.
Shimmer Candy Kisses
Candy Kisses - Three thin coats.
A white crelly with various pink and purple glitters.
Smitten Huckleberry Gumdrop
Huckleberry Gumdrop - Three thin coats.
Bright blue crelly base with subtle flakies. 
Smitten Ladybird (2)
Ladybird - Three thin coats.
Medium pink crelly base with black glitters in various sizes. 
Smitten Naiad
Naiad - Three thin coats.
a medium aqua "crelly" base with purple shimmer.
Smitten Purple Polka-Dotty
Purple Polka-Dotty - Three thin coats.
Purple crelly base with black glitters in various sizes.
_______________________________________________________

To stay up to date with Noelie and her gorgeous Smitten Polish creations, follow her on Facebook and on her Blog!

Smitten Polishes are available for purchase through Etsy and Llarowe, and retail for $9.00-$10.50.


None of these polishes caused me any turmoil, but next time I might layer the Speck-tacular ones.
The black glitter is a little thicker than typical glitter, so if you apply coats too soon they can cause dragging- so make sure to wait for them to dry in between coats! They also require 2 coats of topcoat for complete smoothness.


I really love the colors, I couldn't even find perfect matches for layering, so they are unique shades for sure!
Ladybird is one of my favorites, the dustiness there is just so pretty! Naiad is just stunning as well! I knew I would love it the second I saw it! But they are all very pretty!

Smitten Collage
Here are some nail wheel swatches below you to show you layerings. It's nice that Candy Kisses is sheer enough to build up or to layer over different colors! It's very versatile!
Smitten Swatches (2)

Smitten Swatches (1)
*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

6 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!