Thursday, April 18, 2013

Jade Cremoso Collection - Swatches & Review Part One

Hey guys! Today I have seven Jade polishes from the Cremoso line to show you!
And check back tomorrow for seven more!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Jade Part One
Adoravel Sedutora, Alga Marinha, Black Jack, Branco Absolute, Cappuccino, Dama da Noite, and Flamingo.
Jade Adoravel Sedutora
Adoravel Sedutora - Two coats.
Vampy deep red creme

Jade Alga Marinha
Alga Marinha - Two coats.
Vivid turquoise

Jade Black Jack
Black Jack - Two coats,
Black creme- one coat coverage

Jade Branco Absolute
Branco Absolute - Three coats.
White Creme

Jade Cappuccino
Cappuccino - Three coats.
Light cappuccino/mushroom creme

Jade Dama Da Noite
Dama da Noite - Three coats. Without topcoat.
Reddened wine creme

Jade Flamingo
Flamingo - Three coats.
Creamy peach with gold shimmer
________________________________________________________

There are not your typical creme polishes, almost all of these have a jelly quality to it, some more than others.
The formula on all of these is pretty good, they are sheer due to the jelly quality so some require three coats.
They go on a little patchy at first but even out. A few (like Dama da Noite dry to a matte/rubber looking finish)

Black Jack is a paint though, it didn't dry smoothly there were specs of something that made it have a few bumps.  I'd recommend them all but Black Jack.

Jade Nail Polish is available from purchase though Llarowe.
These are priced very affordable at only $5.00 ea.


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

6 comments:

  1. I need Flamingo and Cappuccino!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Alga Marinha but would be concerned about staining. My nails are still recovering from St Patty's Day lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Have you tried using whitening toothpaste and buffing them?
      It didn't stain mine but I didn't leave it on all that long either, but my nails don't seem to stain easy if I use basecoat. They are actually not stained at all atm! They used to always be because I was lazy with basecoat lol
      But better to be safe than sorry!

      Delete
  3. Uau, que lindos esses jades!
    Sua esmaltação é perfeita, parabéns!!!!

    Beijo e tenha um excelente dia!
    www.unhasemdestaque.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!