Saturday, April 20, 2013

Scofflaw Nail Varnish LE Love Letter to Kurt Vonnegut - Swatches & Review!

Hey all! I'm really excited to share today's post with you! It is featuring Scofflaw, a relatively new impressive indie brand that has unhesitatingly created some really amazing, unique shades from the get go!
Today's post is showing you the new Limited Edition shade Love Letter to Kurt Vonnegut.
There is a very limited number of bottles and it will not be recreated in the future.

And here is a factoid from the Scofflaw Facebook page for you guys!

"Factoid: Besides being the greatest American author of the 21st century (I will fight you on this) he also survived the firebombing of Dresden in 1944 only to be sent home with frostbite in 1945. He won a Purple Heart for having frostbite (as he told it)."
*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Scofflaw Scofflaw Love Letter To Kurt Vonnegut (1)
Scofflaw Love Letter To Kurt Vonnegut (2)
Scofflaw Love Letter To Kurt Vonnegut Macro (2) Scofflaw Love Letter To Kurt Vonnegut (11) Scofflaw Love Letter To Kurt Vonnegut (6) Scofflaw Love Letter To Kurt Vonnegut (12)
Love Letter to Kurt Vonnegut
"Love Letter To Kurt Vonnegut consists of a periwinkle blue base with blue and delicate silver flakes that glint and shimmer as well as periwinkle, midnight blue, and light holo micro glitter. For added dimension, it also contains ice blue and purple sparkling highlights that catch in the light. Being a limited edition, it features a special label with the polish name featured prominently, as well as Vonnegut's 'asterisk'."

There is a very limited number of bottles and it will not be recreated in the future.
I applied two easy coats for the photos. This polish is just amazing, a wonderful formula with terrific coverage and dispersion. It is very delicately complex and remarkably stunning.
Scofflaw Love Letter To Kurt Vonnegut (8) Scofflaw Love Letter To Kurt Vonnegut (10) Scofflaw Love Letter To Kurt Vonnegut (4) Scofflaw Love Letter To Kurt Vonnegut Macro (1) Scofflaw Love Letter To Kurt Vonnegut (7)

Sorry for all of the pictures, I promise I tried to narrow it down even more! This polish is just so phenomenal and completely unique in my collection I just had to post a lot of photos!! Seriously, do yourself a favor and open the macro in a new tab and look at it larger!

I'm very impressed with Scofflaw so far and I have no doubt that we will keep seeing amazing creations from her!
_________________________________________________________________

Scofflaw Nail Varnishes are available for purchase from Etsy and Llarowe.
Scofflaw will also soon be available through Shop Electicco 


Stay updated with Scofflaw through Facebook!

The next Etsy restock will be next Wednesday, on April 24th at 7 pm (CST).

This restock will include all colors, 
HOWEVER, this will be your last opportunity to purchase Insert Lemon Pun Here, Wee Beasties, and Thunderkitty through Etsy. After this restock, they will exclusively be available through e-tailer shops.
_________________________________________________________________

Am I the only one totally freaking out over this polish??!?

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the flecks and the shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! I am SO on this restock! I've looked at so many wonderful swatches of Scofflaw polishes online, and I am eager to make a several bottles my very own! They look like a great formula, fabulous ingredients and enchanting colors...I'm flippin ecstatic!!! Eeeek!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!