Monday, April 8, 2013

Lumina Lacquer Mint Chocolate Chip and Spring In Iceland - Swatches & Review

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't post the past few days, I went to the Planet Comicon in Kansas City!
Fun times! I got to meet Wil Wheaton and Adam Baldwin!! (Pictures below the review!)
Anywho! Today's post is from Lumina Lacquer! A new-to-me indie brand who has seriously impressed me!


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Lumina Lacquer

Lumina Lacquer Macros

Lumina Lacquer Mint Chocolate Chip (1)
Lumina Lacquer Mint Chocolate Chip (2)
Mint Chocolate Chip
"A mixture of different shapes (hearts, flowers, hexes, and circle glitter) in mint, baby blue, white, and brown glitters."

The first photo is one coat layered over Hard Candy Crush on Caribbean, and the second is one coat over Chick Nail Polish All A Twitter.
Lumina Lacquer Spring in Iceland
Spring In Iceland
"Blue stars, blue hearts, blue circle glitter and a variety of whites, blues, and holographic micro glitter."

One coat over Chick Nail Polish Raven's Egg. Gah, this combo is so stunning!

____________________________________________________________


The glitter combos are just so gorgeous, I really really love these and color me impressed!
The glitter distributed perfectly


Lumina Lacquer is available on http://luminalacquer.bigcartel.com/ for $8.50-$9.50 each 

Stay up to date with Lumina Lacquer on Facebook and Instagram!

Which of these two amazing polishes do you like the most?!
IMG_3485g
IMG_3505
IMG_3503
I also got Tony Moore (TWD comic artist) to sigh a Walking dead comic book!
It was so fun!!



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

3 comments:

  1. Both polishes are gorgeous! Mint Chocolate Chip is my #1 lemming :) That's awesome about getting to meet Wil Wheaton, he still looks the same as he did when he played Wesley Crusher all those years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of the polishes are super pretty but I love Mint Chocolate Chip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really loving the Mint Chocolate Ship!
    http://www.celiacurrinart.com
    Art, Nail Polish Jewelry & More

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!