Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Floam-bre!?

Hey guys! Today I'm posting my very first Ombre manicure ever! I hope you like it!!
Ombre Ombre
First I started with the following colors!


Thumb: Illamasqua Serenity, 2 coats.
Pointer: Nubar Blue Raspberry, 3 coats.
Middle: Illamasqua Nomad, 2 coats.
Ring: Nubar Kiwi, 3 coats.
Pinky: Illamasqua Rare, 3 coats.

And then I added a coat of ....

Floam

Floambre (1)
Floambre (2)Floambre (4) Floambre (3)
Ahh I just love this mani!
Floam layered macros
Here are macros taken from each nail!
Floam
And a macro shot of Floam in the bottle, because it's so darn pretty!


Well, I  hope you liked my ombre! I have no idea why it took me so long to try one!
What is everybody planning to do for Valentines day?
Have a lovely Wednesday!

19 comments:

  1. LOVE this! I just got Floam a few weeks ago and haven't tried it yet, now I can't wait! Wonder if I have the right colours for an ombre...
    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those macro shots are nuts! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! What a great idea!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MAH GAH! This is genius. I finally got my hands on floam and can't decide what to layer it over, well now I do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! I'm going to try one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a brilliant idea! Love it to pieces and it just screams spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it. This makes me want Floam even more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love this manicure to bits!! sooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, this is so creative and cute! I love it! I still want some floam of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like these colours without the next coat.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!