Friday, February 8, 2013

Jindie Nails Bruised Ego, Im A Star Dot Com, Princess Bubblegum & Rave - Swatches & Review

Hey guys! Today's post is filled with a compilation of four more pretties from Jindie Nails!
gif creator
Jindie Nails Bruised Ego Macro Jindie Nails Bruised Ego (2) Jindie Nails Bruised Ego (4) Jindie Nails Bruised Ego (3)
Bruised Ego
"all matte glitter in the colors neon blue, violet purple, white and black (the colors of bruises) all in a clear base. This also has lavender sparkle"

I layered a single coat of Bruised Ego over Zoya Barbie (Middle & Ring) and Jolene (Pointer & Pinky).
Great coverage, I did touch up a couple areas to add a bit more but not enough to be 1.5.
Jindie Nails im a star dot com macro Jindie Nails im a star dot com (3) Jindie Nails im a star dot com (2) Jindie Nails im a star dot com (4)
I'm A Star Dot Com
"white crelly with black and magenta dots, holographic silver and black stars, black hex."


I used three thin coats of I'm A Star Dot Com for full coverage.
I didn't dig or fish for glitter at all, application was good. I do recommend using a bit of a light hand with these  with the larger glitters so you don't drag them to the end of the nail.
Jindie Nails Princess Bubblegum macro Jindie Nails Princess Bubblegum (3) Jindie Nails Princess Bubblegum (2) Jindie Nails Princess Bubblegum (4)
Princess Bubblegum
"a pale lavender crelly with neon pink and neon purple micro glitter and a sprinkling of neon blue and iridescent glitter." 

Application was very easy and smooth, pretty darn effortless. I applied three very thin coats.
Inspired form Adventure Time! Who watches with me?
(Sorry the macro picture is a bit off, too bright and not color accurate like the swatch photos)

Jindie Nails Rave macro Jindie Nails Rave (3) Jindie Nails Rave (2) Jindie Nails Rave (4)
Rave

Three thin coats. Along with IASDC, I recommend a light hand and don't apply too quickly between coats.
My pictures show no fishing done. The neon glitters are thinner and bunch up a bit, so I'd give it a good shaking before applying. But after I shake a polish a lot I let it settle for a few minutes to prevent bubbles.
__________________________________________________


Follow Jindie Nails on TwitterFacebook, and Instagram for updates!
Jindie Nails is available for purchase from her Etsy shop or through the following sites!
I love these all! Which is your favorite!?



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

8 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!