Sunday, February 3, 2013

Nail Candy Pens "Love Letter" Review!

Hello! Here is another Valentine's related post! This is the Love Letter pen duo from Nail Candy!
These pens come with a polish brush end, and a dotting end! They also twist apart in the middle from the other color.
Nail Candy Pens Love Letter (1) Nail Candy Pens Love Letter (3) Nail Candy Pens Love Letter (2) 
Nail Candy Pens Love Letter (5) Nail Candy Pens Love Letter (6) Nail Candy Pens Love Letter (4)
I used two coats of the matte pink on my middle finger and ring finger, and three thin coats of the red on my pointer & pinky fingers! The red is pretty squishy! (Sorry my topcoat smudged a bit of red on the pink!)
Nail Candy Pens Love Letter (8)
As I'm sure you are aware from this picture, be sure to give ample drying time before using topcoat!
Not my best nail art, I'm out of practice! And I couldn't think of what to do!

These are terrific for dotticures! Drawing lines is tougher. They dry a bit on the slower side.
I feel like I have more control with a brush but I plan to use these a lot for dotting!
The matte pink and red have the best formulas out of the four.
I think these are fantastic for those just begging to start doing nail art!
And you don't have to worry about losing dotting tools, which I admittedly do quite often >.<

These pens retail for $10.00 ea.
Follow Nail Candy on Facebook!!

Who is excited for Valentine's Day? Have any fun plans?
Me & the hubs will probably stay in, we usually do to be honest!
I always make him a yummy dinner and red velvet cupcakes with pink frosting! :)



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*


1 comment:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!