Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mod Lacquer Swatches & Review: Lightning Lime, Moonbeam, & Nonpareils

Hi guys! I'm sorry for the impromptu hiatus! I just felt in a rut and needed a little break!
Today's post is a review from a new indie polish brand Mod Lacquer!


Mod Lacquer Lightning Lime (2) Mod Lacquer Lightning Lime (1) Mod Lacquer Lightning Lime (3) 
Lightning Lime  
"a bright lime green with gold shimmer nail polish."

I used two coats of Lightning Lime for full opacity. The shimmer is so beautiful! Great formula too!
Sorry the macro shot is darker, my camera captures them darker on the same settings >.<
Mod Lacquer Moonbeams (5) Mod Lacquer Moonbeams (4) Mod Lacquer Moonbeams (1) Mod Lacquer Moonbeams (2) 
Moonbeam 
"a bright blue that shifts to purple."

I layered two thin coats of Moonbeam over black (A England Camelot)
It reaches full opacity on it's own with 3 thin coats. Formula went on very smooth and evenly without effort.
Mod Lacquer Nonpareils (1) Mod Lacquer Nonpareils (2) 
Nonpareils 
"a milky white jelly base with a variety of different colors and sizes of glitter. "

I applied three thin coats of Nonpareils for full opacity.
Just like the other two 
polishes the formula was very good, went on like butter!
_________________________________________________

You can purchase Mod Lacquer Polishes from their Etsy shop for $9.50 each.
Keep up with their brand on Facebook.

I really enjoyed all three of these, and I'm impressed that a new indie has such great formulas!


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

10 comments:

  1. they are all cute but lightening lime is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lightning Lime is phenomenal! I know I have some other shades like this, but none quite so vibrant! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your swatches look AMAZING! Moonbeam is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty photos!! Moonbeam looks absolutely stunning!!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lightning Lime and Nonpareils are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lightning Lime looks just like Elixir Lacquers Tricky. Hrm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The green one is so gorgeous I want to eat it.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!