Saturday, February 16, 2013

Delicate Color Club Holo Stamping with Miss Bliss & Eternal Beauty!

Hi guys, I'm sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days, haven't been feeling like blogging lately.
But here is a quick post of a mani I did a little while back and haven't shared yet!
IMG_3909 IMG_3906
First I started with Illamasqua Load on my pointer, middle, and pinky fingers.
 It's been a while so I'm not sure if it was two or three coats.
Then I used two coats of Color Club Miss Bliss.

For the stamping I used plate DRK- A and CC Miss Bliss and Eternal Beauty for the stamping.

Hope you guys like it! Did anybody else snag any Nerd Lacquers?
I was bad and got seven D: Prepare to see them!!!

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful & ethereal. Luck duck on the NLs! I can't wait to see what you got!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is so pretty, I did a post on fashion inspired nail art but will have to try this over the next few days..:) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed out on NerdLacquers this go round. I'll have to stalk better for the next one. I have none at all and this makes me incredibly sad. :(

    I love this mani! I stamped with the Color Club holos for Valentine's Day and was very happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I missed the NerdLacquers sale, but I read that Harlow&Co. will get them, so I'll order there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty stamping: love the delicate colours!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!