Thursday, February 28, 2013

Zoya PixieDust Collection Top coated + Simple Nail Art

Here is the Zoya Pixie Dust Collection top coated!*
With the exception of Vespa because I accidentally took it off before I top coated it and I didn't realize until I was already editing pictures. Sorry! 
IMG_5240 IMG_5235
Chyna with Dahlia dotted around it :)
IMG_5262 IMG_5247
And with topcoat! My god it comes alive doesn't it?!
Zoya Dahlia (4) Zoya Dahlia (3)
Dahlia with topcoat
Zoya Godiva (3)
Godiva with topcoat
IMG_5032
London with topcoat
Zoya NYX (3)
Nyx with topcoat
IMG_5193 IMG_5185 IMG_5203
Here is my first ever attempt at a fishtail mani, with and without topcoat.
It came out pretty rough but it could have been worse!
I used Nyx, London and Dahlia.

Sorry for such a quick post, I didn't want to add these in the review because there would be too many pictures in the one post, so here we are! hope you enjoyed it :)



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

5 comments:

  1. so pretty! the polishes look gorgeous and I love the little dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, that's some seriously amazing pics you took!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The manicure with the dots is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!! the topcoat makes them amazing!! x

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!