Saturday, February 9, 2013

Happy Hands Nail Polish Faint of Heart Collection - Swatches & Review!

Hi guys! Super wonderful post for you today! The new Happy Hands Nail Polish Faint of Heart Collection!
It is amazing, prepare to drool!

Happy Hands Nail Polish Happy Hands Nail Polish Macros Happy Hands Am I Not Yours (3) Happy Hands Am I Not Yours (1) Happy Hands Am I Not Yours
Am I not Yours?
"A teal-green jelly filled with sapphire, lime, green, teal, and chartreuse glitters (mostly holographic and a few satin squares)."

*NOTE: My swatches come off quite green. It may vary in different lighting to lean more green or more teal.
I used three coats of Am I Not Yours for full opacity.
It applies very well but try not to be impatient like I was by applying coats too quickly or you may have glitter dragging to the end of your nails a little bit. 
Happy Hands For You My Love (1) Happy Hands For You My Love (2) Happy Hands For You My Love
For You, My Love
"A soft nude-pink jelly wilt various sizes of red glitter (in satin and holographic) with short red bar glitter as well, and a beautiful fine red shimmer. Sometimes looks white in different lighting."

Three coats of For you My Love for full opacity on it's own.
This has a gloriously gorgeous shimmer throughout it that makes it extra special!
Happy Hands Metal Heart (2) Happy Hands Metal Heart (1) Happy Hands Metal Heart (3)
Metal Heart
"This is a raspberry jelly with hot pink, purple, and black glitters with glowing purple iridescent glitters."

I absolutely love every polish in this collection, but Metal Heart stole my heart!
It looks  a bit more sheer in the photos than in person, but three coats is perfect coverage!
So squishy and beautiful, if I could only choose one from this collection, this would be it.
Happy Hands The Worst Is Over (2) Happy Hands The Worst Is Over (1) Happy Hands The Worst Is Over (3)
The Worst is Over
"An almost-dusty purple creme-jelly formula with orange, red, pink,purple and turquoise glitters."

I really didn't expect to love this as much as I did, it is gorgeous!!
A very pretty and interesting mix of colors, I mean orange glitter in purple?! But hell it works!!
The formula is fantastic, pretty incredible when you see just how much glitter is in it!
I believe I used three thin coats!


_____________________________________________________


Follow Kristi on her BlogTwitterFacebook, and Instagram!
Happy Hands is available for purchase from her Etsy shop, soon to be BigCartel and from Harlow & Co.
HH Polishes retail for $10 USD.

**Happy Hands will be restocking on Etsy this evening at 5pm EST so don't miss it!**

Kristi will be switching to BigCartel at midnight so 
www.happyhandsnailpolish.com
will begin redirecting to Bigcartel instead of Etsy but Etsy will still have stock.


I'm really impressed with this collection! What do you guys think?
I love that they will all look great layering but can build up too!




*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow, The Worst is Over is so pretty! I love it!! Great swatches <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is definitely The Worst is Over. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and THE OTHER Sarah are killin' me with these swatches! I need Metal Heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was like
      "Shit, I'm posting the same day as Sarah D: She's going to blog me away" haha

      Delete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!