Thursday, February 28, 2013

GlitterDaze St. Patty's Day Party Duo - Swatches & Review

Good Morning! Today's post is a St. Patty's Day Duo from GlitterDaze that just so happens to be releasing TODAY!
GlitterDaze
GlitterDaze Macros

GlitterDaze Lucky CloverGlitterDaze Lucky Clover
Lucky Clover
An emerald green jelly with green flecks. Opaque in 3 coats (4 for extra depth)

I used four thin coats of Lucky Clover, although three was sufficient.
I love the Zoya esque glass fleck micro flakies! Flakies + green and a jelly?
All three are some of my favorite things! The formula went on evenly and had a very easy application.
GlitterDaze Heart of Gold GlitterDaze Heart of Gold GlitterDaze Heart of Gold
Heart O' Gold
white hearts, holo gold hearts and stars, and multisized green and copper glitter, in a sparkly clear base

I layered two thin coats of Heart of Gold over Lucky Clover.
It does require a little bit of fishing but it is well worth it! The shimmer in HOG is beautiful.
I layered it over cremes below so you could see it better!
GlitterDaze Heart of Gold
Two coats of Heart of Gold over Zoya Shawn, and Dree.

_______________________________________________________


To keep up with GlitterDaze be sure to follow via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest!
Glitterdaze Polishes retail for $11.00 for a full size or $6.00 for a mini.
These aren't LE but I still suggest snatching them up quick to get them by St. Patty's day!

Aren't these both super cute? if you are a green lover and a jelly lover Lucky Clover is a must have imo!!



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

1 comment:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!