Sunday, February 10, 2013

KBShimmer I Got A Crush On Blue, Lottie Dottie, & Squared Away!

Today I have three of the new KBShimmer 2013 Spring Polishes to show you!
KBShimmer  
KBShimmer Macros (3)KBShimmer I Got A Crush on Blue (4) KBShimmer I Got A Crush on Blue (5) KBShimmer I Got A Crush on Blue (3) KBShimmer I Got A Crush on Blue (2) KBShimmer I Got A Crush on Blue (7) KBShimmer I Got A Crush on Blue (6)
I Got A Crush On Blue
"Royal blue jelly with holographic silver glitters ranging from micro to extra large"


Three very thin coats shown above, some very slight sheerness/VNL showing but it shows more in the photos due to the flash than in person. This dried so shiny all along! 
It is truly gorgeous and the formula was great. I'm such a sucker for blue jellies!
Sorry there are so many photos of this one, I just love it!
KBShimmer Lottie Dottie (4) KBShimmer Lottie Dottie (5) KBShimmer Lottie Dottie (3)
Lottie Dottie
"Turquoise and fuchsia dots and coordinating glitters micro slices in a soft white base"

I used three thin coats for full coverage, this had a impeccable formula!
KBShimmer Squared Away (2) KBShimmer Squared Away (1)
Squared Away
"Square glitters in a variety of sizes, colors and finishes including metallic and holographic in a clear base"

I layered one coat of  Squared Away over Milani Neon Purple.
The formula was good, spread pretty easily even with the larger squares!

_____________________________________________________

These are so pretty, and the rest of her collection looks amazing! I can;t wait to get my hands on them!

To see more about these polishes, or the others in this collection check out the Press Release!
You can purchase KBShimmer Polishes from Christy's Website, Etsy or from Harlow & Co.

This collection will launch on February 15th but make sure to follow 
KBShimmer on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for updates!

Which of these three are you most interested in?


I forgot to note, I used KBShimmers Clearly On Top topcoat for these swatches!
Review of that will be up in the future!


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

12 comments:

  1. I knew when I saw the picture it has to be neon purple of milani Im wearing it right now, it is a lovely shade

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really pretty. Squared Away is absolutely stunning !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww I am really getting exited to order me some of those soon :-) and such immaculate swatches!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Got a Crush on Blue is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'I got a crush on blue' is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm seeing KBShimmer polishes everywhere! I like the look of these three though, I think my favourite would be lottie dottie then squared away :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so pretty. Beautiful clean swatches as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous I love the Squared Away over Milani Neon Purple look, stunning, the varnish I have on at the moment looks so plain in comparison :) x

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!