Sunday, February 17, 2013

Great news about piCture pOlish Atomic and a Galaxy mani!

Hey guys! I have the most exciting news to tell you today!

piCture pOlish has decided to add Atomic to their polish line full time!

I decided to re-swatch it and try to capture it better, but I feel like capturing it is impossible!
I posted some of the older swatches below the newer ones.
piCture pOlish Atomic (5) piCture pOlish Atomic (1)
piCture pOlish Atomic (2) IMG_9928 IMG_9903 piCture pOlish Atomic piCture pOlish Atomic 1 coat vs 3 coats
One coat vs. Two.
I feel like this one coat photo shows the shimmer the best!
galaxy nail art
For some extra fun I tried my hand at a Galaxy Manicure!
This is my second attempt, for some reason I didn't post my first.
I started with two coats of black nail polish, I used A England Camelot.
Then I used Zoya Shawn sponged around the edges. White in random sections of my nail, mostly the middle. Then I went over the white with Milani Red, followed by Milani Yellow Whiz.
I used piCture pOlish Orbit outside the orange-y from the red and yellow.
I added some white dots for stars, then sponged Atomic over the orange.
I used a coat of Fairy Dust then Seche Vite! /Whew

Here is a really quick, awful video trying to capture the shimmer lol

Also, be sure to check out the new LE Collaboration shade!
Paradise by Liz from Liquid Jelly


Also Picture Polish has restocked  Mallard, Focus and Majesty  as well as Atomic!

Picture Polish is available for purchase on their website here!
Keep up with piCture pOlish on Facebook & Twitter!
You can also purchase these shades from the piCture pOlish Network!


I hope you all have had a fantastic weekend!!

8 comments:

  1. I left a nice long comment and it didn't post :(. Just know I love everything you do <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry about your comment :( It didn't go to spam so I have no idea what happened! Thank you so much, I appreciate it more than you know!! <3

      Delete
    2. It's okay!! Joys of the interwebs ;). Also, your video was great! Really shows off the sparkle :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats Sarah!!! So happy about the news. I saw the announcement of Sheila that Focus will be added to their permanent line and my first thought was - no kiddin - what about Atomic???

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is just so lovely. I am amazed by your galaxy manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I'm so excited for this news because I keep missing Atomic and Focus. Both are absolutely terrific shades.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the polish! It is gorgeous:) Glad it'll be permanent! And that galaxy manicure is stunning!:)

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!