Monday, February 4, 2013

Pretty and Polished Cuttlefish - Swatches & Review!

Hey guys! Today's post is a super fun one! It's my very first thermal nail polish ever!!
PnP

Pretty & Polished Cuttlefish (2)
Pretty & Polished Cuttlefish (3) Pretty & Polished Cuttlefish (5)
Pretty & Polished Cuttlefish (7) Pretty & Polished Cuttlefish (6) Pretty & Polished Cuttlefish (10)
Cuttlefish
"Cuttlefish are marine animals of the order Sepiida. Though a true cuttlefish is usually change from red, yellow, brown, and black this polish was created to more so represent the world around a cuttlefish!
You will find that this lovely creamy glitter polish will turn from a beautiful teal blue to a white or lighter teal depending on the temperature of your body and your surroundings. "
Ahh so pretty! So this polish is a gorgeous teal while cold, and white or a very very light teal while warm!
I just love this SO much.
This is my first ever Thermal polish and it is just way too fun! I really don't want to remove it but I must :*( 
This polish makes me a better wife, because it makes doing dishes fun LOL
I also love it because it remind me of fishing in WoW, hehe.

The formula on this was kind of difficult, pretty thick and the glitter clumped a bit.
Could just be my bottle though because other reviews I have seen don't mention it, or maybe all thermals are a bit thicker *dunno* IMHO the formula is completely worth this freaking cool polish though!
I may just add a drop or two of thinner and it'll be good to go!
(Is thinner okay to be added into thermal polishes? Anyone know?)
_____________________________________________________

 You can purchase Pretty and Polished from Etsy and the P&P website.
Polishes are priced at $9.00 for a full size 15mL, or $5.00 for a mini 7 mL.

Stay updated with Chels on her Blog, and with the Pretty & Polished FacebookTwitter, and Instagram!

I'm so glad it is Monday! Who else hates Sundays because they get no mail?
Well, I don't get mail everyday but at least M-Sat there is the possibility! lol
I have the new CC Halo Hues coming today!!



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous! I didn't even know I needed it until now. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine was thick too. She mentioned on the site description that thermal polishes are thicker than normal because of the pigment.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!