Monday, February 18, 2013

Pure Ice Showstopper Red and Gold Crackle Set - Swatches & Review

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you a Pure Ice Crackle set with Showstopper and 313CP!
Pure Ice Show Stopper (1) Pure Ice 313cp
I used three thin coats of 313CP for full coverage. I think two would have been sufficient if I had used thicker coats but I wanted to use thinner ones and try to decrease brushstrokes.
You can still see them, but they really aren't bad. A pretty nice gold, even to me!
I'd prefer a name rather than a mix of numbers and letters though.
Pure Ice Show Stopper (3) Pure Ice Show Stopper (2)
I added one coat of Showstopper to 313CP (the gold)
The Pointer and Pinky were applied in X shaped, but the Middle and Ring fingers I just applied it normal.

Even though I've gotten a bit sick of crackles and shatters I like that I have a nice red one now!
I'm not typically a gold fan, I liked this mani a lot. I love that the red crackle is a bit sheer!


You can purchase Pure Ice Polishes from their website and Walmart Stores for $1.99 each.
Keep up with their brand on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram.



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

5 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!