Thursday, February 7, 2013

China Glaze Avant Garden Partial Collection - Swatches & Review

Hi my lovelies! Today's post is half of the China Glaze 2013 Spring Collection!
Enjoy!
China Glaze Dandy Lyin Around (2) China Glaze Dandy Lyin Around (1)
Dandy Lyin Around

I'm not sure if my bottle was a bit off but it required 4 thin coats for full opacity.
I do tend to do thinner coats than the average person though. This reminds me of Picture Polish White Wedding!
(I don't have it but It looks similar!) Very pretty but I will probably layer it over a white creme in the future.
China Glaze Fade into Hue (2) China Glaze Fade into Hue (1)
Fade Into Hue

This was a nice easy two coater! Reminds me of Illamasqua Cameo!
I hope there is a comparison post because I have been lemming for it!
China Glaze Keep Calm, Paint On (2) China Glaze Keep Calm, Paint On (1) China Glaze Keep Calm, Paint On (3)
Keep Calm, Paint On

I used three coats, two is definitely do able mine was just barely not fully opaque.
If you do normal coats instead of thin ones it would be find with two!
I didn't expect to love this one but I really, really do! DAT SHIMMER!
China Glaze Life is Rosy (2) China Glaze Life is Rosy (1)
Life is Rosy

Just like Fade Into Hue, just two easy coats!
Very good formula. Thin, but not runny and has good coverage!
China Glaze Passion for Petals (2) China Glaze Passion for Petals (1)
Passion for Petals

Another easy two coater, are you sick of hearing that yet?
China Glaze Sunday Funday (2) China Glaze Sunday Funday (1)
Sunday Funday

I hope you aren't sick of me, yet another amazing two coater!


China Glaze did fantastic with the cremes especially in this collection.
They are all on par with each other and well balanced.
Life is Rosy is the sheerest creme, the rest are identical.
Not a lot to say, these were all really great, Dandy Lyin Around is sheer but it's so pretty!

Follow China Glaze on TwitterFacebook, and Instagram!

Are any of these catching your eye? I need to get the other six!


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

12 comments:

  1. This is one collection that when I initially saw the press release I wasn't thrilled about but now that I've seen swatches of some of the colors, I need them!! Such gorgeous Spring-y colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need at least Keep Calm, Paint On & Sunday Funday. Maybe Dandy Lyin' Around, too ;). Gorgeous swatches, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your swatches are beauteous!! I really want Keep Calm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad this collection isn't just boring pastels as I initially thought when I saw the press releases. I'm lusting after keep calm paint on. I also really want the darker purple with the pinkish shimmer (can't recall the name) it makes me want to try layering fantasy fire over it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I was pleasantly surprised! I need that Purple and the green asap!!

      Delete
  5. i only wanted one of them until i saw this post. thanks alot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely swatches!! I can't decide whether I'm into Keep Calm, Paint On. The shimmer is beautiful, though. I think Illamasqua Cameo is brighter than Fade Into Hue, and even if they're close, you need Cameo! It's AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like Keep Calm Paint On.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous collection! I love Dandy Lyin Around and Passion for Petals!!!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!