Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Polish Revolution Springing Forward Collection - Swatches & Review!

Hi guys! I have another spring collection to show you!
I'm really loving these spring collections so much! Here is the Springing Forward collection from Polish Revolution!
Polish Revolution (2)
Polish Revolution Springing ForwardPolish Revolution Springing Forward Macros Polish Revolution Eleganza (4) Polish Revolution Eleganza (2) Polish Revolution Eleganza (1)
Eleganza
"a creamy light purple base with brown, copper, and holographic orange and turquoise glitter."

Three thin coats shown above. 
I think I'd prefer this polish layered a bit more than on it's own but it's gorgeous. The glitter mix works so well!
Polish Revolution Florals For Spring (5) Polish Revolution Florals For Spring (3) Polish Revolution Florals For Spring (6)
Florals... For Spring?
"a creamy light blue base with orange, blue, periwinkle and lilac."

This is just so cute and perfect, so springy! 
I love how Lauryn uses peculiar glitter combos, but they always work! She is mad talented.
Polish Revolution Glitterbox (5) Polish Revolution Glitterbox (3) Polish Revolution Glitterbox (2) Polish Revolution Glitterbox (1) 
Glitterbox
"a mix of iridescent and holographic square glitters in a variety of sizes. The holographic squares are pink, blue, purple and silver."

Glitterbox  is simply amazing, just gorgeous! I used one coat above over A England Lancelot.
I'd have loved it without the shimmer but with it, it is a knockout!!It doesn't disperse the easiest ever, but application is very far some being difficult.
Polish Revolution  Grin and Bare it (3) Polish Revolution  Grin and Bare it (2) Polish Revolution  Grin and Bare it (4)
Grin and Bare It
"a milky nude base, brown, copper, iridescent and periwinkle glitter is sure to have you smiling, even if it is a little too chilly to show some skin."

Here is three thin coats on its own. Very sheer but beautiful, I also layered it over a blue below!
Polish Revolution  Grin and Bare it (5) Polish Revolution  Grin and Bare it (1)
Grin and Bare it layered over China Glaze Fade into Hue.
Polish Revolution Summer State of Mind (3) Polish Revolution Summer State of Mind (2)
Polish Revolution Summer State of Mind (1)
Summer State of Mind
"a hot coral jelly has turquoise holographic hexes, metallic turquoise squares, matte white and pink hexes, and a hot pink flaky shimmer that shows really well in direct light and the sun."

Summer State of Mind is shown with three thin coats above, and is officially my favorite coral polish I own! Polish Revolution Zombie Gardens (3) Polish Revolution Zombie Gardens (2)
 Zombie Gardens
"a creamy gray base with purple, pink, yellow, green, yellow and turquoise glitter. Like flowers on a rainy day."

I used thee thin coats to perfect coverage.
I just love this SO incredibly much! I picture a zombie munching on colorful Easter eggs! hehe
Or Easter bunnies.. :O
______________________________________________________

Lauryn really outdid herself with this collection, I honestly don't know which I love more between Zombie Gardens and Glitterbox. I think they are both must haves!

Follow Lauryn on Facebook and Instagram to stay updated with Polish Revolution!
You may purchase Polish Revolution Polishes via Etsy for $9.00 ea. and Shoppe Eclecticco for $15.00 SGD ea. (Google Converter says $12.22 USD)
If you order from Shoppe Eclecticco use code 2OFF40 for $2 off a $40 Purchase.

Make sure to come back tomorrow, I'm really excited to post my very first ever Ombre manicure!!!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

6 comments:

  1. What amazing swatches!! really love glitterbox <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so neat! Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I love how the base colours matched the glitter polish!

    By the way, I have made a tag named "ALL ABOUT NAILS". Would you like to come and join me in posting your nail product collections?

    Check this link: http://clarisselitiatco.blogspot.com/2013/02/all-about-nails-part-1-nail-art.html

    I hope you join me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful collection! I just ordered three! Very original glitter combinations!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!