Tuesday, June 11, 2013

CrowsToes - Swatches & Review

Hey guys! For today's post I have seven polishes from CrowsToes to show you!
I tried to find a crow for the macros but I have no idea if it's right so ignore that, close enough to me, lol.


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
CrowsToes Macros (1)

CrowsToes Bottle Shot

CrowsToes Bunny Slope
Bunny Slope - One coat over Sation Prairie Fairy.

"A mix of white, silver and opalescent glitters mixed in a clear base."
CrowsToes Frods Breath
Frog's Breath - One coat over CrowsToes Season of the Witch.

A glitter topper with gold glitter and various green glitters.

CrowsToes Heartless (1)
Heartless - One coat over Sation Queenie.

"A mix of holographic and deep berry micro glitters. I dare you to find one heart shaped glitter in there."

CrowsToes Lil Miss Sunshine
Lil Miss Sunshine - Three coats.

"A purple shimmer polish with color-shifting shimmer/micro-flakes that shift from silver to purple to green to blue."

CrowsToes Milquetoast
Milquetoast - Three coats.

"A white-based glitter polish with various sizes of metallic copper hex pieces and holographic copper micro-glitter."

CrowsToes Season of the Witch
Season of the Witch - Three coats.

"A black-based green flake polish with color-shifting flakes that go from green to purple/fuchsia. This isn't glitter, it's flakes!"

CrowsToes Voodoo
Voodoo - One coat over China Glaze Fancy Pants.

"Purple, orange and green glitters in a clear base"

_______________________________________________________

The formulas on the glitters are like all CrowsToes glitters so they are a bit thick which is because they are made with uncut suspension base so the wearer can thin the polish to their desired viscosity.
I used them at the original formulas and dabbed the glitter on. I might think Voodoo and Frog's Breath a little.

Heartless, Lil Miss Sunshine, Milquetoast, and Season of the Witch all applied perfectly!
The formulas on the above were super easy to apply.


Llarowe for $13.00 each or from Overall Beauty for $12.00 each.

Follow the CrowsToes blog, The Polished Crow!

CrowsToes Collage (1)
CrowsToes Macros (2)
Here is a better macro shot, the Crow one was more for cuteness :)
Which of these do you like best!? I'm in love with Heartless!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful swatches, Heartless is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Awesome swatches...as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great swatches! I don't know why, but Milquetoast is my fave of the lot. It's so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Bunny Slope...so different! Great swatches =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely swatches!!! I'm in love with Bunny Slope and Heartless!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm absolutely loving Milquetoast!! Definitely adding it to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning swatches! I am loving Milquetoast!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!