Friday, June 14, 2013

Salon Perfect Kaboom & Floam Comparison

Hi all! Today's post is another quickie (but don't worry, more reviews soon!)

This post compared Floam and Salon Perfect Kaboom!

KaboomvsFloam
Kaboom (left), Floam (right)
Floam vs Kaboom

Floam is on the Pointer & Ring finger nails and Kaboom is on my Middle and Pinky nails.
I used three thin coats of both on my bare nail.

Kaboom is more dense and goes on a little less smooth, but it is more affordable.
Kaboom is just a little more dense than Floam.

They seem pretty dupe-y to me! Something about Kaboom is a tiny bit different.
 It looks like it just has more yellow and green than Floam.


Now I have to go suffer the experience that is the grocery store :(
If I was rich I would get my groceries delivered lol

I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

*Some products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comparison post!!! Fortunately, I own Floam ;) because sometimes the original just has it's own flare. I do like how the Salon Perfect ones are more affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comparison! It is so hard to tell them apart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe Floam has only yellow and blue glitter & the two together create the green color. Can't tell if Kaboom has green mixed in there too or if it is just the yellow further away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't have to be rich to get your groceries delivered! The fees are only like $15 extra! Totally worth it :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting! If I didn't already have Floam, I'd be perfectly happy with Kaboom :D

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!