Wednesday, June 26, 2013

SoFlaJo Shark Bite - Swatches & Review!

Hey guys! Today's post is mt first experience with SoFlaJo Nail Polish!
Today I have Shark Bite from the Wet Dreams Collection to show you!

SoFlaJo Shark Bite
*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
SoFlaJo Shark Bite (1) SoFlaJo Shark Bite (2) SoFlaJo Shark Bite (3)
Shark Bite - Two coats.

_______________________________________________________


Shark Bite is a gorgeous rose shimmer from the SoFlaJo Wet Dreams Collection (Love it)
It's really very pretty and super shimmery! It's red/purplely/mauvey and super interesting!
I don't think I own a polish like it. It dried fast and it's also very easy to remove.
Shark Bite went on very easily, the formula was a great consistency and went on very controlled.
Not runny but not thick either - pretty perfect!
 I forgot to take pictures before I removed it but it is also so stunning matte!
I will have to wear it again to get matte pictures for you guys!

SoFlaJo polishes are available for purchase from the SoFlaJo website and from Etsy.
They are priced at $10.00 /15mL fullsize or $5.00 /5mL mini.

Stay up to day with SoFlaJo via Facebook and Twitter!


What are your thoughts on this polish? Have you ever tried SoFlaJo?


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

10 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!