Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Kbshimmer Summer Collection - Swatches & Review

Hi guys! Is it just me or is this week just dragging by?
Oh well, Anywho.. Today's post I have four pretties from the new Kbshimmer Summer Collection to show ya!


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Kbshimmer Summer Collection Kbshimmer Summer Macros
Kbshimmer 24 Carrot Bold (1) Kbshimmer 24 Carrot Bold (2)
24 Carrot Bold - Three coats.

"24 Carrot Bold is a red-orange polish that is a stunning summer color.  
This orange polish has a gold micro flake that shines in the light."

Kbshimmer 24 Carrot Bold
24 Carrot Bold with one coat of Kbshimmer's Clearly On Top.

Kbshimmer Blinded By the Bright
Blinded By the Bright - Three coats.

"Break out the sunglasses, Blinded By The Bright is a shocking neon yellow polish make for the summer.  No need to put on any white undies, this polish stands on its own.  
A rainbows worth of hex shaped glitter completes this neon polish."

Kbshimmer Pimp My Pride
Pimp My Pride - Three coats.

This white based polish features metallic red and blue glitters in both hex and micro slice shapes.  
Best worn in three coats, or 1-2 coats over your favorite white. Sure to be a hit at your next summer outing.

Kbshimmer The Dancing Green
The Dancing Green - Three coats.

The Dancing Green is a bright green polish with a blue undertone.  
This polish features fuchsia square glitters, chartreuse dots, sapphire hex glitters and fuchsia dots.  

Kbshimmer The Dancing Green Stamped
The Dancing Green Stamped over with DRK-A and Konad Black Pearl.
I'm out of practice so it didn't stamp great, but the glitter distracts from it so, yay!
_______________________________________________________


OMGorgeousness. I love all of these so much. 
24 Carrot Bold is already one of my favorite oranges, I have worn it three time already, just sooo pretty!
The Dancing Green is another huge favorite for me, but seriously they are all perfect!
I had absolutely zero application problems with any of these, they went on very smoothly.
24 Carrot Bold dries to a Satin/Matte finish so  I was surprised that it applied so easy breezy.
And even though The Dancing Green has kinda large square glitter they all went on smoothly and laid flat.

I highly recommend this collection and I definitely plan on getting some of the others too,
Totally Tubular & Whats Your Damage are calling my name!


Kbshimmer is available for purchase through their Website and Etsy

The polishes retail for $8.75 each, You have the option to buy the 9 Piece Summer Collection for $78.75
  It's the same price but saves you the trouble of buying them separately, plus you get a free topcoat! :)


Stay updated with Christy and her amazing polishes on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Kbshimmer Summer Collage

Have you guys picked up any of these or do you plan to?
*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

5 comments:

  1. Must. Resist. Buying. Great swatches, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these, I only have the orange and yellow though, must have them all (just like Leslie)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Dancing Green! I can't get over how perfect your nails are. Ugh. Ugh. I want perfect nails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pretty much need 24 Carrot Bold in order to live. O____O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great swatches - In love with this collection!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!