Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Glitterdaze American Royalty - Swatches & Review!

Hi all! Today's post is featuring GlitterDaze American Royalty!
And holy crap, I can't believe it is almost the Fourth of July! Where has the time gone?

GlitterDaze American Royalty
*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
GlitterDaze American Royalty (1) GlitterDaze American Royalty (4) GlitterDaze American Royalty (2)
American Royalty - Three thin coats.

"Its that time of year again; backyard BBQs, pool parties, and get togethers.  Now you have the perfect patriotic polish to wear to all of these events! American Royalty is our little twist on the classic USA themed polishes; it has multiple shapes and sizes of red white and blue glitter in a light sky blue base as well as some gold accents to give it a little dash of class.
Apply three thin and even coats, top with a thick and glossy topcoat!"

GlitterDaze American Royalty Matte (3) GlitterDaze American Royalty Matte (4) GlitterDaze American Royalty Matte (1)
Mattified with Butter London's Matte Finish.
_______________________________________________________


I used three thin coats for American Royalty, there is SO much glitter in this polish!
Seriously my camera had a hard time focusing on it! I even had to re-swatch it!

Despite being so glitter packed it goes on pretty smoothly and easily. And no fishing needed.

There were some shardy bits that wanted to stick up a bit but nothing crazy.
Just use 2-3 coats of topcoat or buff the bits sticking out lightly and use a thick topcoat.
I really like how different AR is than all of the other "America inspired" polishes I own.



You can purchase GlitterDaze products from www.GlitterDazeNP.com

You can purchase this beauty for $11.00 for a 15mL full size polish, or $4.00 for a 4mL mini.

Follow Sana to keep up with GlitterDaze on FacebookInstagram and Twitter!


What do you all have planned on the fourth?
We are going to see my sister and just hang out, and probably play some board games

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

13 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so festive! I like how it is a different take on the patriotic nail polishes that I see often. I've never tried Glitterdaze, so thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should try GD she has some beauties!

      Delete
  2. I love the pale blue base, it's definitely a twist on the traditional navy blue. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I love American Royalty for a vintage patriotic mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this! It is a little different approach to the patriotic polishes that I know lots of people can appreciate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been a while I've been on here and within a few minutes, my wish list is getting longer. This is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the light blue take on July 4th, rather than the white bases overflowing the market. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really loving this shade...a little different than other patriotic glitters, but still perfect for the holiday!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!