Saturday, June 15, 2013

Digital Nails Galactica, Stars at Night & Timey Wimey - Swatches & Review

Hey guys! I hope your weekend is going great!
 I did my daughters nails to match mine today and it was adorable! No worries it will be in a upcoming post!
For today's post I have three gorgeous shades from Digital Nails to show you!

Digital Nails
*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

Digital Nails Galactica (2)
Galactica - one coat over A England Camelot.

"This gold and green beauty is made with color shifting glitter and goes from amber, to bright gold, to sea foam 
depending on the angle at which it is viewed. The color shift effect works in any lighting, not just sunshine."

Digital Nails Galactica (1)
One coat over China Glaze Budding Romance.
Digital Nails Stars at Night (2) Digital Nails Stars at Night (1)
Stars at Night - Three coats.

"Stars at Night is a navy jelly polish with more spectraflair linear holographic pigment than you can shake a stick at. 

It doesn't even need sunshine to scream OMG RAINBOWS, and those bad boys will pop out even in dim indoor lighting."

Digital Nails Timey Wimey (1)
Timey Wimey - One coat over Nubar Grape.

"Timey Wimey is an insane blend of purple, teal, aqua, chartreuse, hot orange-pink, & tangerine glitters, in a 
multitude of shapes and sizes suspended in clear base specially designed to hold up lots of glitter. 
This polish has shreds, HUGE dots, tiny holos - it's an explosion of sparkle."

Digital Nails Timey Wimey Jelly Sammy
Timey Wimey sandwiched between another coat of Nubar Grape.

_______________________________________________________

All three of these polishes are wonderful, all of 
Raphaelle's polishes I've tried have had terrific formulas!
Her glitter polishes disperse super easily and evenly without having to try which is nice!
Stars at night was a dream! I love it, I wore it for three whole days! Which for me is a long time :)
I love the Galactica and Budding Romance combination!


You can purchase Digital Nails polishes from Etsy, ranging from $10.00-$13.00 ea. 

Stay upto date with Digital Nails via Facebook and Twitter.


Have you tried this brand yet? Which polish/combination do you like the most?

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

15 comments:

  1. These are all yummy! Super unique. Gorgeous swatches, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this brand, but I may have to pick up Timey Wimey because of my love of all things Doctor Who (especially Ten, mmm mmm mmm)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need Wibbly Wobbly too! They are gorgeous and Doctor Who! /drool

      Delete
  3. I have to have Stars at Night! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need Stars at Night! WOW! Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovley swatches! I love the Galactica and Budding Romance combination too - I struggle to like gold on its own but put it with an olive green and I can't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't choose only one, they're all great :)

    A big kiss all the way from Portugal,



    All about Lady Things



    PS. Don't miss my new blog post Here:) ♡




    ReplyDelete
  7. These polishes are so pretty!! I adore timey wimey!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving Stars at Night! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!