Monday, June 24, 2013

Shimmer Polish Spam - Part Two! Review & Swatches!

Here are six more amazing Shimmer Polishes to show you guys today!
See Part One HERE if you missed it!


Shimmer Macros
*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Shimmer Part Two Shimmer Marilyn (2)

Marilyn
Three coats.

"Vampy Burgundy Red Polish!
Fine microglitter. 
Darker than Karina and Eva."

Shimmer Natalie
Natalie
Sponged onto Contrary Polish Sky.

"Dusty Blue, Copper and Turquoise Melange Glitter Polish!
Similar to Wendy and Lorene."

Shimmer Tammy (2)
Tammy
Layered over Barielle High Marks Purple.

"Gold Silver Purple Glitter Polish!"

Shimmer Tracy
Tracy
Sponged on over Starlight & Sparkles Unicorn & Nicole by Opi Khloe Had A Little Lam Lam combo.

"Tarnished Gold Holo Glitter Polish!"

Shimmer Trisha
Trisha
Layered over Barielle Straight A Coral. 

"Orange Cayenne Copper Glitter Polish!" 

Shimmer Vivian
Vivian
Layered over Elevation Polish Tette.

"Dusty Rose Pink Mixture with Grays and Black Glitter Polish!"
_______________________________________________________

I seriously have nothing bad to say about any Shimmer Polish I have tried, these aren't an exception!
Everybody should just go buy Tammy right away, it's pretty in the photos but so amazing and SO sparkly in person.
I wore it alone, built up in three coats and holy wow!
 Unfortunately I was busy and didn't get a photo before it chipped but it was amazing.
I really love these all though, I'm really loving the glitter combo in Natalie!


Shimmer Polish can be purchased from the Etsy and the Shimmer website!
Shimmer polishes are full size and retail for $12.00 each.

Be sure to follow Shimmer Polish on Facebook and Twitter!


Which of these polishes/combos are your favorites?
 I love Tammy, Vivian, Natalie 
and Marilyn! (Which happens to be my beautiful sister's name!)



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

19 comments:

  1. Love Vivian, really nice coice of base colour too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie is so dreamy. I love your macro shots...these glitters are so complex, that I love getting an upclose look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your swatch photos are so crisp and clear. I love your pics! Marilyn is my fave Shimmer ever, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving Marilyn!! These all look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marilyn is gorgeous!
    Great swatches and post as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marilyn has been on my wishlist for ages! So pretty <3

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!