Sunday, June 16, 2013

Miss Professional Nail - Sation - Swatches & Review

Hey all, Happy Father's Day! I doubt many, if any dad's read my blog but still.
It can serve as a reminder for those of you with a Father to go tell him Happy Father's day :)

Today's post is my very first experience with the brand Sation! A brand I've been wanting to try for ages!
So scroll down to see my thoughts and swatches! (Plus some nail art!)



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Sation Sation Money Badger
Money Badger - Two coats over Bondi Central Park Blossom.

"A wild honey and mahogany glitter medley in a clear base." From the Glitter I Collection.

Sation Plenty of Frogs
Plenty of Frogs - Two coats.

"A toad-ally awesome green with a kiss of silver glitter." From the Candylandia Collection.

Sation Prairie Fairy
Prairie Fairy - Two coats.

"An all-flattering, flesh-toned peaches-and-cream." From the Little Horse on the Prairie Collection.

Sation Queenie in a Bottle
Queenie In A Bottle - Two coats.

"Blink for this royally rich pink." From the Candylandia Collection.

Sation Rock A Guy Blue
Rock A Guy Blue - Two coats.

"A true, tough denim blue." From the Little Horse on the Prairie Collection.

Sation You're My Lacquer Charm
You're My Lacquer Charm - Three coats.

"An electric pop-rock pink." From the Candylandia Collection.

_______________________________________________________

I really can't say enough how wonderful these polishes are! They have terrific formula's and go on so smoothly and dry quite fast. They are also affordable so that is a big plus!

I'm a sucker for a gorgeous pink so Queenie in a Bottle is my favorite! 
Along with Plenty of Frogs and You're my Lacquer Charm!
Prairie Fairy doesn't look wonderful with my skin tone but I'm dying to stamp over it! 


Sation polishes are available for purchase on the Miss Professional website.
They range from $5.00 to $ 7.00 each. (The $7.00 polishes are from the Glitter I Collection)

Stay up to date with Miss Professional Nail on Facebook!
_______________________________________________________


I used all of the polishes in this post, with the exception of Money Badger  to do the striped mani below.
I used nail tape and a striping brush. Unfortunately it smudged a little during topcoat application.

Sation Stripey Mani


My daughter asked me to paint her nails with Queenie so I gladly obliged, then I asked her what she wanted on top! Flowers? Polka Dots? And she chose Polka Dots! I added the dots with a dotting tool and Rock A Guy Blue.
Then I decided to do my nails to match hers. 

I did my nails while she was on my lap and the topcoat smudged here also so needless to say they are far from perfect but I loved matching our nails together. :) (Who knows of a smudge proof topcoat? I used SV) 
Polka Dots Skylar's Polka Dot Nails Mommy & Me Matching mani's!

Sation Collage

Have you tried the brand Sation before? Which of these do you like?


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful swatches and I love the stripes and dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you're DD's poses are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seche Vite usually doesn't smudge for me. Maybe try letting the design dry a little longer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smudged on my newer post too (Tribal mani) and I waited three hours! SV must hate me for cheating on it with Wicked fast. LOL

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous swatches! I really need to try more Sation polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mommy daughter manis are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a couple Sation polishes and really love them. My favorite thing about this post is the mommy/daughter manicure though- so sweet!<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to put on Prairie Fairy! It's been sitting in my untrieds. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! My favourite part, I have to say, is the watermark on the picture of your daughter's nails <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I was hoping somebody would notice hehe!

      Delete
  9. I'm loving Money Badger hard core, it looks like it could be a perfect autumn glitter.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!