Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Salon Perfect Neon Collision Shades Jolt, Kaboom & Shocked - Swatches & Review

Hi guys! Today's post is featuring three of the new Salon Perfect Neon Collision Shades!
Scroll down for swatches! :)


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Salon Perfect Macros

Salon Perfect Jolt
Jolt
"Yellow and orange collision"

One coat over Sation You're My Lacquer Charm.

Salon Perfect Kaboom
Kaboom
"Turquoise and yellow collision"

One coat over Sation Plenty of Frogs.

Salon Perfect Shocked
Shocked
"Hot pink and turquoise collision"

One coat over Sation Queenie in a Bottle and Alessandro Mini (no label, I got it in my Birchbox months ago.)

_______________________________________________________

What can I say about these besides how awesome they are?!
It's so nice to see a mainstream brand capture something properly that we've seen many indies do!
The formula of these polishes is very consistent, they are a little thick but still applied pretty easy and evenly for me. 

You will need to double up on a good thicker topcoat such as SV or Gelous.


You can purchase Salon Perfect nail polish from your local Walmart for a limited time 
at $3.98 each.

Follow Salon Perfect on Facebook!



Which of these if your favorite? Have you purchased any of these?



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

14 comments:

  1. These swatches are gorgeous...and the macro shots are OUTRAGEOUSLY AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wish we could get these here in the uk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the orange, absolutely lovely. Great images as always, wish I could get them here in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WANT!!! But the dang Walmarts near me don't seem to have these yet. I will just drool over your nails in the meantime, you're okay with that right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh these polishes are awesome!!! Shocked is a beauty. Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't get enough of these! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got Kaboom and Bang. I haven't worn them yet but they seem so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like Shocked! I wish I could find these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's nice to see mainstream brands picking up on the trends we love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kaboom reminds me of Ninja Polish Floam. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!