Thursday, June 27, 2013

Fun Layering with Elevation Haba Xueshan and Huangshan!


Hey guys, I have a fun layering combo for you today!
I'm loving my new Elevation's and I've been playing with them up a storm! And I came up with this!
 A Haba Xueshan & Huangsham glitter sammy!

Elevation Haba Xueshan and Huangshan Layering (1)

First I started off with Rimmel French Manicure Pro shade 140, French Rose. 
I think I used two coats. Possibly one.
Then I added a coat of Huangshan, once dry I added a coat of Haba Xueshan.

Elevation Haba Xueshan and Huangshan Layering (2)

Then I decided to add another coat of French Rose to jelly sammy it :) 

Elevation Haba Xueshan and Huangshan Layering (3)

Of course I decided to mattify it! I can't decide if I like it better shiny or matte!
I used
 Butter London's Matte Finish! 


Elevation Layering

What do you guys think? I love nude colors with neon accents!



15 comments:

  1. O-M-G ! This mani looks fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I think I like the matte version better :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Now I want these two just so I can use them together like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I first saw huangshan I already liked that one and this combo looks great. I usually go for the glossy version but the matte one looks more better here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I think I like it shiny best. Although I am a total shiny top coat whore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love this combination; I think I prefer the matt version, it shows up the little glitters in Huangshan to perfection!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!