Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Mont Bleu Crystal Nail File & Tweezer Review

Hi all! Today's post is a review of some Mont Bleu products!
Scroll down below to see what I thought of their nail files & tweezers!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

Mont Bleu (1)
Nail Files
As you can tell from below, there's not a huge difference in the B&A. At the time I didn't want to get rid of any length I just wanted to tidy up the shape a bit. I mostly use the larger one, but I like the use the little one on my daughter's nails :) 
I used these files exclusively for a month before posting to be sure that they didn't have any wear, which they still haven't shown any signs of. Each file comes in it's own protective sleeve, it doesn't protect it from breaking but keeps it clean.

I've tried many crystal/glass files such as the Opi one, NailTek, and some other cheaper brands from Sally's.

The Opi was great at first but eventually wore and stopped working for me.
The
NailTek much like this one was fab and never showed any wear but it broke. I'd say they are similar in terms of quality.
The Sally's off brand files I tried showed wear within a month and stopped working as well. The grit was lower than the other higher quality ones. 


Before Filing:
IMG_6012
After Filing:
IMG_6047


Mont Bleu (2)
Tweezers
These tweezers work quite well, and they are cute!
Until now I'd never been satisfied with any tweezers other than Tweezerman ones but these come very close!
I still think that I slightly prefer Tweezerman but if you can't afford to shell out $20 for a pair of tweezers you can get this brand  for much less!

Mont Bleu (3)
Earrings
I wasn't sure if I was supposed to review these exactly, I assume there are just a little extra thrown in but they are very cute. A tad big for my taste for studs. (Which is hilarious because I used to wear huge dangle-y earrings when I was younger) I didn't feel right posting a picture of my ear, so hopefully the photo of them suffices. 

_______________________________________________________


You can purchase Mont Bleu products from
 http://www.design-glassware.com/

The prices vary depending on the style or on the size you would like.

But for a general idea here are the prices of the items in this post.
 


I can't find the exact link for the Mini Nail File or Large but a similar mini is 8,00 € / $10.46.
And a similar large nail file is 10,00 € /$13.08.
Or you can get a set of the mini and large for 15,00 € / $19.61
(When I say large, I mean the larger file int his post. They do have even larger files for toe nails and files for feet as well.)

Tweezers
12,00 € / $15.69
Earrings:
 8,00 € / $10.46


I hope this review helps if anybody is currently lookign to try or buy a new crystal nail file!
 I highly 
recommend these files, they work great and are very good quality!

Don't forget to follow Mont Bleu on Facebook & Twitter!


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

9 comments:

  1. Those files are gorgeous!! I love glass files :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their glass files! They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to break down and try a glass file. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so many good thingd about these files, I might have to give 'em a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look like they really work and they also look fab,, very girly which is a plus point for me.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. The glass file is so pretty! And, of course so are your nails! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love seeing your review~! I also reviewed two of their files and have a pair of tweezers to write about next. I totally agree with what you're saying - these products are so nice! I ended up getting their giant "foot file" for review, you might want to check it out:
    http://www.princesslypolished.com/2013/05/my-new-favorite-glass-nail-files-from.html
    I was really impressed with how fast I could file length from my nails. Cutting my nails is rather uncomfortable for me. Best nail files I've ever had!

    ReplyDelete
  8. очень интересный блог! с удовольствием присоединилась! буду рада если зайдете http://thepolishwell.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!