Saturday, March 2, 2013

A Rhyming Dictionary Polish - Part of The Hidden Valley Collection - Swatches & Review

Today I have three polishes from The Hidden Valley collection from A Rhyming Dictionary!
A Rhyming Dictionary Polish A Rhyming Dictionary macros A Rhyming Dictionary Equinots (4) A Rhyming Dictionary Equinots (5) A Rhyming Dictionary Equinots (1)
Equinots

First is Equinots! I layered one coat ( I think!) of Equinots over China Glaze Urban Night.
I love the micro shimmer in this polish! It applied easily and it is glitter, and shimmer packed full!
A Rhyming Dictionary Magic Muffins (4) A Rhyming Dictionary Magic Muffins (2) A Rhyming Dictionary Magic Muffins (5)
Magic Muffins

Three thin coats of pure amazing blurple-ness!!
Magic Muffins dries to a demi matte finish and it gorgeous with and without topcoat!
The formula was very smooth and easy to apply, thin but not runny.
A Rhyming Dictionary Tin Woodman (4) A Rhyming Dictionary Tin Woodman (3)
Tin Woodman

I layered two thin coats of Tin Woodman over Milani Quick Teal.
Albeit not my type of polish, Tin Woodman is pretty. I like the mix of colors and the shimmer but both together just isn't my thing. Application was easy, the glitter doesn't go on super even effortlessly
(I applied normally) but if you want it more spread out you will have to do more than the easy swipe.
________________________________________________


You can purchase Morgan's polish from her Etsy shop.
Full size Polishes are priced at $7.50 and the Mini's at $3.50 
Follow A Rhyming Dictionary on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and Morgan's Blog!




*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

4 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!