Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Barielle Sweet Treats Collection - Swatches & Review

Hey guys! Today's post is the 2013 Barielle Sweet treats Spring collection!
I'm loving all these colors!!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Barielle Banana Drop 
Banana Drop
"creamy banana yellow"

I used three thin coats, this polish has a good formula.
It's a tad thick for a three coater, a little streaky but applies easily.  Plus it's a yellow that i actually like!
Barielle Blue Cotton Candy 
Blue Cotton Candy
"frosted opalescent sea blue"

For this picture I used one coat just ONE!
The formula is amazing! Similar to Cult Nails Let Me Fly, not a dupe but a very close polish for less cash!
Barielle Green Apple Chew 
Green Apple Chew
"a bright creamy lime green"

Two thin coats for opacity, great formula. Gorgeous lime green, what's not to love?
Barielle Lilac Jelly Bean 
Lilac Jelly Bean
"creamy gray violet"

Two thin coats, again great formula. A little streaky on the first coat but levels out on the second one.
Kind of a weird pretty - color, not super flattering on me but I love it!
Barielle Orange Parfait 
Orange Parfait
"creamy soft coral"

Just like Green Apple Chew, two easy coats.
This is such a pretty coral, coming from a non-coral lover anyway! I love the dustyness!
IMG_8259
Banana Drop & Green Apple Chew Gradient

For this mani I sponged on a bit of Green Apple Chew over Banana Drop.
GAC went on pretty yellow though, I guess because it went on top a pale yellow? Who knows!

______________________________________________________


You can purchase Barielle from http://www.barielle.com/ for $8.00 each.

Keep up with them on Facebook and Twitter!!

Barielle Sweet Treats Collection


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

15 comments:

  1. Ah sooo gorgeous!!! I want!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous swatches, I cant't decide which one I like most. Banana drop is really nice, I'm not that much into yellow polishes but I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, love just about all of those! Maybe the coral isn't quite my thing, but the rest are gorgeous. Especially Green Apple Chew :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great swatches :) Blue cotton candy, green apple chew and orange parfait are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love banana drop and green apple chew! gorgeous swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not a fan of yellows but banana drop is one I need. Been looking for that pastel yellow, would come in very handy for spring. Lovely swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blus Cotton Candy reminds me of Butter London Victoriana with less silver. Wish I had waited and bought the way cheaper Barielle instead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect application of these! They look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! I seem to be falling for similar colors, as always - I love Banana Drop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Noooooossa estas cores estão maravilhosas, adorei e quero vários kkkkkkk

    Beijoooo
    www.unhasemdestaque.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like all of these, especially the green and the yellow one. Beautiful swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Banana Drop and Green Apple Chew! Your swatches are flawless.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!