Monday, March 18, 2013

Daring Digits 80's Hits VOL 1 - Swatches & Review!

Hey guys! Today's post is part one of the Daring Digits 80's Hits Collection!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Daring Digits
IMG_6976
Call Me!, Physical, I Love Rock n Roll, Every Breath You Take, & Like A Virgin.
Daring Digits  Call Me! (2) Daring Digits  Call Me! (1)
Call Me!
1980-Call Me (by Blondie) Inspired by her single cover

I applied three thin coats. Went on smooth and easy!
Daring Digits  Physical (3) Daring Digits  Physical (2) Daring Digits  Physical (1)
Physical
1981 Physical (Olivia Newton John) Inspired by her awesome outfit in her video

The first two photos show one coat over Barielle Lilac Jelly Bean, the last one coat over Prettily Inspired Polish Grated Violets. I love this one so much!
Daring Digits  I Love Rock n Roll (2) Daring Digits  I Love Rock n Roll (1)
I Love Rock n Roll
1982 I love Rock and roll- Joan Jett and the black hearts
(inspired both by the band name and her outfit in the video)

One coat over Opi Vampire State Building. I love this over VSB.
It applied pretty good, not amazing but I think it's practically impossible to have flawless application for bar glitter.

Daring Digits  Every Breath You Take (2) Daring Digits  Every Breath You Take (1)
Every Breath You Take
1983-Every Breath you Take- The police. Inspired by the single cover (Red Yellow and Blue stripes) 

1.5  coats over Milani Flaming Race. Loving this combo, it looks so tropical!
Applied well but required a bit of dabbing.
Daring Digits  Like A Virgin (1) Daring Digits  Like A Virgin (2)
Like A Virgin
1984 Like a Virgin- Madonna inspired by the innocence of white. 

Layered one coat over Glitter Gal Blush. Application was very easy.
__________________________________________________

You can purchase Daring Digits from http://www.ddpolish.com/ for $8.00 each.

Keep up with Ash on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and her blog!

Stay tuned for VOL 2 soon! And the Barielle's featured int his post will also be up in a day or so!
Also today is my wedding anniversary! Not relevant but I'm excited :)
Eight years together, and five married. <3


*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

4 comments:

  1. Yikes, I love *Call Me*! Your swatch is just that polish on its own, no undies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first one and the red jelly-ish one! Lovely swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "I Love Rock'n'Roll" one!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!