Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Daring Digits 80's Hits Collection VOL 2 - Swatches & Review!

Hey guys! Today's post is Part Two of the 80's Hits Collection from Daring Digits!
If you missed Part one check it out here!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Daring Digits Vol 2
We Are the World, Walk like an Egyptian, Livin on a PrayerFaith, & Miss You Much.
Daring Digits  We Are The World (2) Daring Digits  We Are The World (1)
We Are the World
1985 We Are the world – USA for Africa- Colors of the earth, green blue and fun flowers.

Layered over a gradient of Barielle Banana Drop and Green Apple Chew.
I love how springy it is! Formula was great and the large glitters didn't require fishing.
Daring Digits  Walk Like An Egyptian (2) Daring Digits  Walk Like An Egyptian (1)
Walk like an Egyptian
1986 Walk like an Egyptian The Bangles- Inspired by the Egyptian garb!

1.5 coats over Zoya Robyn. Required a little dabbing for even coverage but nothing difficult.
Daring Digits  Livin On A Prayer (2) Daring Digits  Livin On A Prayer (1)
Livin on a Prayer
1987 Livin on a Prayer- Bon Jovi- Inspired by blonde hair, leather jackets and ripped jeans.

One coat over Barielle Orange Parfait. Went over very easily, this combo is so weird but I like it!
Daring Digits  Faith (2) Daring Digits  Faith (1)
Faith
1988 Faith - Geeorge Michael- inspired by the Music Video- It's a black and white with blue accents.

I used three thin coat for opacity! Went on very easy.
Daring Digits  Miss You Much (2) Daring Digits  Miss You Much (1)
Miss You Much

1989 Miss You Much- Janet Jackson- Inspired by her video and the single cover, but with a twist of gold shimmer for her style and glitz.

Layered one coat over Sinful Colors Savage. I love this, I'm a sucker for B&W glitter polishes and I love the shimmer in this and that it has no bar glitters.
_________________________________________________________________

You can purchase Daring Digits from http://www.ddpolish.com/ for $8.00 each.


Keep up with Ash on FacebookInstagramTwitter, and her blog!

Here is a quick recap!
Daring Digits 80's Hits Collection a

What are you favorites form this collection? I really love them all but Call Me!, Physical, and Miss You Much are my very favorites! I love the variety involved int his collection and the inspiration for it!



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

8 comments:

  1. Livin on a Prayer really is weird, it looks as if it was drawn on in Paint, haha! But I like the effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Livin' on a Prayer and Faith are the stand-outs for me here! I love matt glitters.

    Superb swatches :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy $&@! I just died. I love what you did with we are the world. My swatches of these are nothing compared to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! really love the final combo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Livin' On a Prayer just glows, how cool!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!